Answer these questions:
- Do you believe that Nature is inherently GOOD?
- Do you spend as much time as possible in natural settings?
- Do you prefer to spend time in the woods?
- Do you contribute to environmental groups (either monetarily or by volunteering
- Do you especially love trees?
- Do you enjoy being naked outdoors?
- Are you comfortable being naked around people other than your spouse orpartner?
- Do you enjoy sex?
- Do you eat meat?
- When you eat meat, do you thank the spirit of the animal for it?
- Do you smoke or otherwise use tobacco products?
- Do you smoke or otherwise use marijuana?
- Have you ever taken LSD, or other hallucinogenics?
- Would you like to (again)?
- Are you capable of being in love with more than one person at a time?
- Are you capable of having a sexual relationship with more than one personat a time?
- Are you a God?
- Do you believe in magick?
- Do you believe that it\’s proper to use magick for personal gain?
- Do you believe that it\’s proper to use magick to make societal or politicalchanges?
- Do you consider any of the above mentioned lifestyles to be immoral?
- Do you believe that all people have the right to the basics, like food,housing, clothing,education, health care, electricity, water, heat, etc.?
- Do you believe that if some people are not able to provide those basicsfor themselvesor their families, that society has an obligation to help them?
- When you have the opportunity and the ability, do you give your money ortime to helpthe poor?
- If you had the opportunity, would you choose to live with a caring group
of 3 or more people who mutually love and take care of one another?
- If you lived with a group like in 25, would you be comfortable sharingyour belongings with them?
Questions 1 – 7: Give yourself 10 points for each YES; deduct 15 for each NO
Question 8: Deduct 165 points for NO
Questions 9 – 10: Give yourself 5 points for each YES; 0 for each NO
Questions 11: Give yourself 10 points for a NO.
Questions 12-14: Give yourself 5 points for each YES; 0 for each NO
Questions 15-16: Give yourself 5 points for each YES; 0 for each NO.
Questions 17: Give yourself 10 points for YES. Deduct 10 for NO.
Question 18: Deduct 165 points for NO
Questions 19-20: Give yourself 10 points for each YES
Question 21: Deduct 165 points for NO
Questions 22-24: Give yourself 5 points for each YES.
Questions 25-26: Give yourself 5 points for each YES.
9 points or below: You are NOT a Pagan, Neo or otherwise.
10- 70 points: You are a Neo-Pagan.
75 – 90 points. You are a Neo-Pagan Druid.95 – 160.
Not only are you a Neo-Pagan Druid, you’re a Reformed Druid. Congratulation sand click HERE to make it official.165 or more. THOU ART GOD (or you’re on your way to be. You should click HERE too.