Answer these questions:
1) Do you believe that Nature is inherently GOOD?
2) Do you spend as much time as possible in natural settings?
3) Do you prefer to spend time in the woods?
4) Do you contribute to environmental groups (either monetarily or by volunteering your time)?
5) Do you especially love trees?
6) Do you enjoy being naked outdoors?
7) Are you comfortable being naked around people other than your spouse or partner?
8) Do you enjoy sex?
9) Do you eat meat?
10) When you eat meat, do you thank the spirit of the animal for it?
11) Do you smoke or otherwise use tobacco products?
12) Do you smoke or otherwise use marijuana?
13) Have you ever taken LSD, or other hallucinogenics?
14) Would you like to (again)?
15) Are you capable of being in love with more than one person at a time?
16) Are you capable of having a sexual relationship with more than one person at a time?
17) Are you a God?
18) Do you believe in magick?
19) Do you believe that it’s proper to use magick for personal gain?
20) Do you believe that it’s proper to use magick to make societal or political changes?
21) Do you consider any of the above mentioned lifestyles to be immoral?
22) Do you believe that all people have the right to the basics, like food, housing, clothing, education, health care, electricity, water, heat, etc.?
23) Do you believe that if some people are not able to provide those basics for themselves or their families, that society has an obligation to help them?
24) When you have the opportunity and the ability, do you give your money or time to help the poor?
25) If you had the opportunity, would you choose to live with a caring group of 3 or more people who mutually love and take care of one another?
26) If you lived with a group like in 25, would you be comfortable sharing your belongings with them?
Questions 1 – 7: Give yourself 10 points for each YES; deduct 15 for each NO
Question 8: Deduct 165 points for NO
Questions 9 – 10: Give yourself 5 points for each YES; 0 for each NO
Questions 11: Give yourself 10 points for a NO.
Questions 12-14: Give yourself 5 points for each YES; 0 for each NO
Questions 15-16: Give yourself 5 points for each YES; 0 for each NO.
Questions 17: Give yourself 10 points for YES. Deduct 10 for NO.
Question 18: Deduct 165 points for NO
Questions 19-20: Give yourself 10 points for each YES
Question 21: Deduct 165 points for NO
Questions 22-24: Give yourself 5 points for each YES.
Questions 25-26: Give yourself 5 points for each YES.
9 points or below:You are NOT a Pagan, Neo or otherwise.
10- 70 points: You are a Neo-Pagan.
75 – 90 points. You are a Neo-Pagan Druid.
95 – 160. Not only are you a Neo-Pagan Druid, you’re a Mithril Star Druid.
Congratulations and click HERE to make it official.
165 or more. THOU ART GOD (or your’re on your way to be. You should click HERE too.